Aurora is a signed and numbered limited edition of giclée prints. The original drawing has been photographed on the Hasselblad H4D-200MS Medium Format DSLR Camera. The truest replica of the original drawing has been achieved using multi-shot capture technology, the camera takes 6 shots to deliver spectacular detail and uncompromised colour and quality. Printed on the artists chosen Hahnemühle Photo Rag ‘Baryta’ 315 gsm (museum quality) 100% cotton paper, whilst utilising the latest Epson printer technology which produces the finest archival ‘UltraChrome’ pigment based ink.
Aurora - The first of three works - The beauty of nature as it is and as it will become. The story begins and unfolds, as it will...Join that journey.
AURORA - Limited Edition of 100 (per size)
- Print size: (Large) 84.1 x 59.4 cm (A1) / (Small) 59.4 x 42 cm (A2)
- Printed on Hahnemühle 'Baryta' 315 gsm 100% cotton paper
- Printed with the finest archival UltraChrome HDX ten-colour pigment ink
- Embossed chop
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Individually signed and numbered by Dan Stirling
- Shipped flat (to ensure you receive the product at its highest quality)
- Shipping worldwide