Aurora is a signed and numbered limited edition of giclée prints. The original drawing has been photographed on the Hasselblad H4D-200MS Medium Format DSLR Camera. The truest replica of the original drawing has been achieved using multi-shot capture technology, the camera takes 6 shots to deliver spectacular detail and uncompromised colour and quality. Printed on the artists chosen Hahnemühle Photo Rag ‘Baryta’ 315 gsm (museum quality) 100% cotton paper, whilst utilising the latest Epson printer technology which produces the finest archival ‘UltraChrome’ pigment based ink.
Aurora - The first of three works - The beauty of nature as it is and as it will become. The story begins and unfolds, as it will...Join that journey.
Photographed and printed by Steve Russell Studios, who have built an enviable reputation as the photographers of choice to many of the most celebrated contemporary artists and galleries in the UK and internationally.
AURORA - Limited Edition of 100 (per size)
- Print size: (Large) 84.1 x 59.4 cm (A1) / (Small) 59.4 x 42 cm (A2)
- Printed on Hahnemühle 'Baryta' 315 gsm 100% cotton paper
- Printed with the finest archival UltraChrome HDX ten-colour pigment ink
- Embossed chop
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Individually signed and numbered by Dan Stirling
- Shipped flat (to ensure you receive the product at its highest quality)
- Shipping worldwide