Mutatio is a signed and numbered limited edition of giclée prints. The original drawing has been photographed on the Hasselblad H4D-200MS Medium Format DSLR Camera. The truest replica of the original drawing has been achieved using multi-shot capture technology, the camera takes 6 shots to deliver spectacular detail and uncompromised colour and quality. Printed on the artists chosen Hahnemühle Photo Rag ‘Baryta’ 315 gsm (museum quality) 100% cotton paper, whilst utilising the latest Epson printer technology which produces the finest archival ‘UltraChrome’ pigment-based ink.
Mutatio - The second of three works - See how life begins to tease and fray at its edges... What will become of us?
Limited edition of 20 - Deluxe
Limited edition of 100 (per size) - Large / Small
- Deluxe - 100 x 100 cm
- Large (A1) - 84.1 x 59.4 cm
- Small (A2) - 59.4 x 42 cm
- Printed on Hahnemühle 'Baryta' 315 gsm 100% cotton paper
- Printed with the finest archival UltraChrome HDX ten-colour pigment ink
- Embossed chop
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Individually signed and numbered by Dan Stirling
- All sizes are shipped flat (to ensure you receive the product at its highest quality)
- Shipping worldwide
Photographed and printed by Steve Russell Studios, who have built an enviable reputation as the photographers of choice to many of the most celebrated contemporary artists and galleries in the UK and internationally.
IMPORT TAX - NON-UK ORDERS
Import tax may apply for the limited deluxe version, please check your local jurisdiction for rates before purchasing. If you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.