Shrine is a signed and numbered limited edition of giclée prints. The original oil painting has been photographed on the Hasselblad H4D-200MS Medium Format DSLR Camera. The truest replica of the original painting has been achieved using multi-shot capture technology, the camera takes 6 shots to deliver spectacular detail and uncompromised colour and quality. Printed on the artists chosen Hahnemühle Photo Rag ‘Baryta’ 315 gsm (museum quality) 100% cotton paper, whilst utilising the latest Epson printer technology which produces the finest archival ‘UltraChrome’ pigment based ink.
Shrine depicts a collection of everyday 21st century items which juxtaposes and then fuses the joyful beauty of nature with the detritus of modern life.
Photographed and printed by Steve Russell Studios, who have built an enviable reputation as the photographers of choice to many of the most celebrated contemporary artists and galleries in the UK and internationally.
SHRINE - Limited Edition of 100 (per size)
- Print size: (Large) 60 x 60 cm / (Small) 38 x 38 cm
- Image size: (Large) 50 x 50 cm / (Small) 30 x 30 cm
- Printed on Hahnemühle 'Baryta' 315 gsm 100% cotton paper
- Printed with the finest archival UltraChrome HDX ten-colour pigment ink
- Embossed chop
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Individually signed and numbered by Dan Stirling
- Shipped flat (to ensure you receive the product at its highest quality)
- Shipping worldwide
£5 will be donated to the NHS COVID-19 response for every print sold during the first two weeks from the release date