THERE'S STILL LIFE
The new prints have arrived! What a feeling, I can’t take my eyes off them! Having something of this quality to offer you guys is truly rewarding and long over due.
Using the Giclée process this limited edition fine art print has a silkscreened double layered varnish offering vivid depth of colour and a luxurious sheen to boot. Signed, numbered, and embossed. Includes an additional certificate of authenticity.
Printed by Harwood King Printmakers (UK), an award winning and innovative fine art print studio with over 30 years experience.
Working collaboratively in production we’ve not only accomplished the truest replica of the original oil painting (which took me almost a year to finish), but also, delightfully, we’ve created a damn beautiful work of art in its own right.
'There’s Still Life' - Limited to 100 editions
- Print: 78.5 x 56 cm
- Image: 68.5 x 45 cm
- Printed on archival 330 gsm 100% Milled Velvet paper (hand torn) with the finest archival pigment based ink
- Silkscreened UV gloss varnish
- Embossed chop
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Individually signed and numbered by Dan Stirling
- Shipped flat (to ensure you receive the product at its highest quality)